Shaping Life on the sunny side of 50
Turning fifty was a surprise to me, in so many ways.
I thought I’d have life all figured out by now.
I’d have my routines, my settled days, and I’d just cruise through the second half of life like no big deal.
Surely by the age of fifty I’d have this “life” thing mastered.
Life would be easy-peasy.
Turns out, life just doesn’t work that way. Life is a journey, and the adventure lasts as long as we do.
I’ve learned to be okay with that. In fact, I wouldn’t want it any other way.
This is life on the sunny side:
- Time to reflect on who I am and what I value
- Behaving in ways that are authentic to me
- Feeling happy, connected, and fulfilled
- Saying YES to new adventures and experiences
- Spending time doing things I enjoy
- Focusing on my health, self-care, and well-being
I want all these things for you, too – and my goal is to help you reach yours!
Let’s go on a journey to become our best selves, and I’ll offer plenty of support and encouragement around every turn.
Are you in?